Looking for a gift for a friend or loved one? How about giving them the gift of a hard dose of truth about Justin Trudeau? The more our fellow Canadians learn about our Prime Minister, the better off our nation will be.
For a limited time, purchase an autographed paperback of “47 Character-Revealing Quotes from Canada’s 23rd Prime Minister and What They Mean for You” and I’ll send the book directly to the person of your choice, along with a Christmas card saying the book is a gift from you.
DIGITAL EDITION ON SALE FOR LIMITED TIME
Beginning Friday, December 8th, the digital edition of 47 Character-Revealing Quotes from Canada’s 23rd Prime Minister and What They Mean for You will go on a Kindle Countdown sale.
For the first two days of the Kindle Countdown promotion, the digital edition drops to $0.99, then rises by a dollar every two days until it reaches it’s regular price of $4.99.
If you want a cheap digital copy of the book, click this link on Friday, December 8th and grab this #1 bestselling book at it’s lowest price ever.
Below is the cover reveal for my upcoming book on Canada’s National Firearms Association.
Is Canada’s National Firearms Association an effective advocate for Canadian firearm owners or just an inconsequential group siphoning money away from the real battle for our gun rights? Road to Irrelevance answers that question, and much more. Inside this book you will learn:
- How the NFA’s integrity deficit affects you and your guns
- Why NFA’s membership is roughly 12,000, not 70,000 as they claim
- Why embarrassing Justice Minister Peter MacKay by deceiving him into wearing an NFA T-shirt hurt the cause of gun ownership in Canada
- How NFA President and CEO Sheldon Clare’s 2015 run for federal public office damaged the cause of firearm ownership politically
- Why Public Safety Minister Blaney’s office became the scapegoat for the NFA cancelling their Bill C-51 committee presentation
- How the NFA profited from their unauthorized use of the Conservative Party of Canada’s mailing list
- How the NFA violated national privacy laws by breaking the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- How the NFA violated provincial privacy laws by breaking BC’s Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA)
- Why the Conservative Party refuses to hold the NFA accountable
- Why their unauthorized use of the Conservative Party mailing list shut them out of Ottawa forever and, most importantly,
- Five steps you can take to guarantee the NFA never damages your credibility or tarnishes your integrity ever again.
I do not believe in “writer’s block”. I firmly believe, however, in “Writer’s Procrastination”. It’s an affliction I suffer from each and every day. It’s a plague to my productivity, as I am sure it is to yours.
One of the tools in my arsenal to combat this procrastination is my Writing Timer. Continue reading “Slaughter Writer’s Block Forever with my Free Writing Timer”
I’ve put “From Refugee to Cabinet Minister”, my book on Afghanistan immigrant Maryam Monsef’s rise to power, on sale using a Kindle Countdown deal. The price starts at just $0.99 and rises a dollar every few days until the countdown ends.
For the lowest price grab your copy today!
I don’t find time to write, I make time to write. If I don’t, I’ll never get started.
But I have a full-time job, you say.
I never say making the time to write was easy. I simply said it was necessary.
Writer’s Procrastination kills the dreams of more aspiring authors than all other problems combined. A pretty bold statement, I admit. Here’s why it’s true.
If you never start your book you most certainly will never finish it. Continue reading “How to Break Through Writer’s Procrastination”
Holley Gerth wrote a lovely post titled “You’re More Courageous than You Know” in which she encourages us all to live like we’re scared just a little. It’s beautiful. She also expresses that idea in a way specific to writers, which is how I first heard it.
“Be courageous and try to write in a way that scares you a little.”
I found another awesome review, this time on Facebook, of my latest book “Justin Trudeau: 47 Character-Revealing Quotes from Canada’s 23rd Prime Minister and What They Mean for You.” I’ve put a screen grab of it below in case the Facebook link above does not work.
Rather humbling, actually, as the writer offers his very kind words in support of my writing endeavours. Continue reading “An Awesome Review on Facebook of my Justin Trudeau book”