What delusions do you harbor that prevent you from writing your book?
“I don’t have the time…”
“I don’t have the talent…”
“I don’t know what to write…”
Share it in the comments and let’s shine the light of truth on it because it’s never too late to turn your dreams of writing and publishing your book into reality.
No matter what is holding you back from writing your book, it can be conquered with a detailed Roadmap for Success.
It all starts with the decision – a decision to abandon fear and embrace courage.
- Why is it on your heart to write this book?
- Who will your book help? Whose “survival guide” are you writing?
- What problem will your book help them solve?
- When will you make the time each day to write your book?
- Where will your book take you when it’s published?
- How many days will it take you to write your first draft?
A detailed Roadmap for Success answers all of these questions quickly and easily.
Join me on Monday, August 8th – Friday August 11th at 10am Pacific for
and, when you complete each day’s success work, you’ll come away with your very own personalized, detailed Roadmap for Success.
Thank you for sharing your journey!
YOUR TOTAL POINTS
Empowering non-fiction authors - just like you - so you can turn your dream of writing a book into your published reality. Yes, you really can go from blank page to finished first draft to published book, with ease.