We like to think we’re victims of circumstance.
The reality is we are more powerful than we can imagine.
Too often we abdicate our responsibility because that’s the easiest path, albeit not the most fulfilling path.
Today is the day to change course.
Whether it’s a published book or some other worthy goal you seek, the question to ask yourself is this:Who must I become to achieve this worthy goal? Click To Tweet
Who you are today – in this minute – is not the person you must become so you can achieve this goal.
You will need to learn new skills.
You will need to hone those new skills into mighty talents.
You will need to find new ways to motivate yourself to do what you know you must, even on those days when you don’t feel like it.
If this is your first time writing a book, there is a host of things you need to learn.
- How do I design an effective outline that will make writing my book fast and easy?
- What must I stop doing or do less of each day so that I can make the time to write my book?
- Who is the person my book will serve most profoundly? And where can I find him or her?
- Will I self-publish or seek a traditional publisher?
- If I will self-publish, what is the process I must learn?
- How will I turn my dreams into reality?
Want some help?
Thank you for sharing your journey!
YOUR TOTAL POINTS
Empowering non-fiction authors - just like you - so you can turn your dream of writing a book into your published reality. Yes, you really can go from blank page to finished first draft to published book, with ease.